About me

 Hey My name is Zach Boehler. I am from Hillsboro Oregon, part of the portland metro area and I enrolled in this class to help gain further knowledge about marking and I hope to use it down the line with further jobs or just to help people. I am currently a dual enrolled student at LBCC and Osu and Majoring in business information systems 


I enjoy a lot of things outside of college, for example watching/playing sports and just taking trips to the beach. I mainly played baseball and football my entire life but also played basketball and wrestled a bit during elementary school. I played baseball for 13 years and football for about 10 years. Sports have been taught to me since I was born and it has just been engraved in my mind ever since. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's going on with Overwatch 2?

Tubi Super Bowl Ad